5.18.2006

.. What a Day ..

School today...So 5 hours on the bus. 5 hours of wasted time. Too bumpy to read, because I have to highlight while I am reading...and I hate all those wiggly lines. But I got a few minutes of sleep thrown in there both ways today, so that's good I guess.

So...I was on the bus ride home, and my cell rings - I'm expecting Nathan to call, but it is Jenn, so I am wondering - what's Jenn calling for? She was calling to tell me that Nathan had passed out during his personal training session, and was getting carted off to the hospital in an Ambulance!! So I start panicking [because I tend to do that], and actually get to the Hospital before the Ambulance and Matt and Jenn arrive! So...I start panicking again, and then, when the ambulance gets there, they want me to sign him in, but won't let me see him. Then JUST as I am about to be able to see him, the medic comes into reception, sneaks the paperwork from the receptionists hands, and tells me to keep on waiting!!

Meanwhile, I'm sitting there waiting for 20 minutes, no news, no nothing, and his mum shows up, and waltzes right on in there, no questions asked! Not that I am upset that they let her in - she is his mum after all...But just upset that they wouldn't let me see him, when he was all by himself, and doing okay anways...GRR...Needless to say, he is fine, and they sent him home, no restrictions. But he's taking the day off tomorrow anyway [My orders, LOL]. I wish they could have figured out what caused his blood pressure to drop so low that he passed out, but they are not 100% sure...I'm just glad he is okay though!

But now I am home, sitting in my messy crowded room, amd wondering if I am ever going to make it to the gym this week...I want to go swimming, and do some time on the treadmill and bikes...And the leg machines too. The consultant at my assessment said they would strengthen my muscles in my knees, which translates to No More Pain!! Maybe I'll make it there tomorrow anyway...by myself EEK!

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2006 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you ride 2.5 hours on a bus each day, or you are there for the week and come home on fridays?

i'm glad nathan is ok! that would be scary!

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home