4.04.2006

.. Right Now ..

On my iPod:
  1. Papa roach - Scars
  2. Miranda Lambert - Kerosene
  3. Gary Allan - Best I Ever Had
  4. Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down
  5. Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
  6. Keith Urban - Tonight I Wanna Cry
  7. 3 Doors Down - Landing in London
  8. Never Ending White Light - The Grace
  9. Tim McGraw - She's My Kind of Rain
  10. Leanne Rimes - Probably Wouldn't be this Way
  11. Kelly Clarkson - Low
  12. Keane - We Might as Well be Strangers
  13. Keane - She Has no Time
  14. Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance

Waiting to be Added:

  1. Rascal Flatts - What Hurts the Most [OMG, does the video ever gets me crying. It is SO sad :( ]
  2. Nickelback - Savin' Me

Anyways...That's all for now

3 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love all those songs!!

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home