3.06.2006

.. feeling sick ..

Didn't watch the Oscar's last night, but I can't even remember the last time I watched them. They are just so boring. They start off good with the Red Carpet stuff and then best supporting awards, and then they get boring until the very end. I decided that sleeping was much more appealing than watching boring TV. And so I slept. Daddy was nice enough to say he'd bring me in to Kathy's this morning, so I got to sleep at Nathan's again. Then Daddy brought me back after Nathan dropped me off at home, and I once I was at Kathy's I slept for half an hour.

*Sigh* I spent all weekend in that iffy state between feeling all right, and feeling like garbage. Last night I moved closer to garbage, and this morning I felt like rotten garbage. I didn't even go to my morning classes, and I never miss school. I set the alarm to get up and go, and after half an hour of pushing snooze, I decided to set the alarm for two hours later and go back to sleep. So I did. I got up at about 10.30 and did a few things, and then went to school for my 2.30 class.

So I'll be going to bed early tonight, and sleeping in tomorrow. Then I have to get up and study for my midterm on Thursday. Eww. I still have one chapter left to read, and all my study guide notes to do. But I should be just fine. I got my midterm mark for Environmental Studies back this afternoon. 88.5% Not too shabby. The average was only 65%, so I did pretty well all things considered. Anyway, I'm tired, so it's time to vegetate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home