2.25.2006

.. saturday ..

And so it is Saturday once again. I'm at Nathan's house, and Nathan is having a nap. He looks awfully cute when he's napping. I have to wake him up in about ten minutes and then we are going in to Oshawa, so he can take his Jepp to a Dealer there to have a look at it. Nathan wants to buy a "new" car, [ a Pontiac Grand Prix, GTP ] and wants my approval before he does anything! I told him just to buy one if he found he likes, but he said no, that I had to see it before he would buy it. I'm not sure if there will be any car there for us to look at this afternoon [ if we could even see it in this SNOW ] but the dealer wants to take a look at the Jepp since Nathan wants to trade it in. I can't say I'll miss the Jeep when it's gone. It's nice in the summer with the top down/off. but in the winter time it is SO COLD!!

I just finished doing my Linguistics Quiz on the net about fifteen minutes ago. I'm not sure how it went, but I'm pretty sure thatI did at least okay. I've gotten a few marks back in the past week or so:
  • 94.375% on my statistics midterm
  • 84% on my research methods midterm
  • 95% on my Media Text Analysis for Environmental Studies. The prof actually took me outside the class after my exam to let me know that he thought I had done an excellent job on the assignment! That was awfully nice and unnecessary of him, but it had me beaming all the way to the bus stop!!

I'm not sure what Nathan and I will be doing tonight. Last weekend we learned how to play Texas Hold 'Em at Matt's house, but I'm not sure about tonight. I'm actually pretty good at Poker which was surprising, since I'm not a big card player. I even won the whole "pot" at the end of the night :D

Last night he went to bed and I watched some CSI shows while I did some scrapbooking sketches for some layouts I want to do. I have some photos from Kareokee at JP's that I'm itching to edit and then scrap. I want to try out some more photo's on my new printer too!! CSI is a pretty crazy show, but my favourite is Bones. I love the cast of that show, and the messages that are evident in every episode. They are different pretty much each time, but always get you pondering about life.

Time to wake up Nathan! Maybe more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home