2.16.2006

.. after the fact ..


And so I was wrong, and not only did he take me out for dinner, but he bought me a card, and gorgeous lillies as well!!!!

I was taking pictures last night with my spiffy camera, and then I tried out my new photo printer that Nathan bought me for Christmas/My Birthday. This one here is one of my favourite shots :)

_______________

I'm still feeling more than slightly addicted to American Idol. In fact, I'm watching last night's episode right now. Some of these people are soo GOOD, and some of them are just...not nice people. I feel bad for people like that...people that feel so bad about themselves that they have to treat other people poorly. I don't always like myself, but I try very hard not to put others down when I'm feeling down on myself.

Anyway, I'll hop down off my soap box now, lol. The flowers had irises in them as well, and this is one of the best shots of them that I got. I stuck the vase under my mum's ott light, and zoomed in really close to get all of the shots I got. Not like anyone cares, lol, but whatever.

I have an exam on monday, and I still have some reading to do [Environmental Studies, YIKES!] So I suppose I better go get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home