4.10.2005

.. grumpy ..

My brother has a lizard, and this lizard eats crickets. Unfortunately for me, one of them escaped at some point yesterday. It somehow got INSIDE the walls of my room. I only realized this after spending an HOUR trying to find the stupid thing at 1.30 in the morning. I was not impressed, and it took me ages to fall asleep with it chirping away happily....

I've been busy the past week. I got sicl, but I think I'm on the mend. I've been studying for my exams. I have three of them within six days and that stinks. I should probably be studying right now actually. *sigh*

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2005 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been bogged down with finals too. i have my first one tomorrow night.

and i hear your cricket pain. my roommates have a terarium in the living room with tons of crickets in it for the lizards and they chirp allllllll night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home