3.23.2005

.. sleep deprived ..

And so the test is written, and I got let in on a little secret. Apparently my consistent attendence to my Genetics Lecture has not gone unnoticed (I haven't missed a single lecture all year!) Of the 300+ people in our class, about 50 come every day. (The lecture notes are posted on the net, so most people don't bother coming to class) The school is running classes on Easter monday, but some prof's have cancelled classes, so I checked to see what was going on for our lecture on monday. He said we were having class, but it was only a movie, and it wasn't required. As he was walking away he turned around again and said with a smile "But don't tell anyone else that ;)"

And so, I get to spend several extra hours with my family on Easter Monday, and go back later in the day for my afternoon tutorial, which unfortunately, is not cancelled.

It took ages to fall asleep last night. I'm not sure what I was thinking about, but apparently it weighed heaving enough on my mind to keep me awake for over an hour and a half. Strangely enough though, I didn't get frustrated like I normally do. My sleeping habits are atrocious. It takes sooo long to fall asleep, and I wake up incredibly easily. I think I have a pyschological problem where if I look at the clock in the middle of the night, I can't fall back asleep. It's very difficult to not look at the clock, and see whether I have 5 hours, or only five minutes left to sleep.

I started packing things for home today. i have a lot to take, and I can;t quite decide what should go and what should stay for the time being. Maybe I'll go pack some more, since I seem to have run out of things to say...Happy hUmp DaY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home