3.14.2005

.. Direction ..

You know, I've never been good with directions. You could spin Nathan around ten times in a town he'd been through once, and I bet he could tell you which way was North. I still have trouble telling my right from my left. I can only tell which way is NSE or W when I know where the lake or the 401 highway is.

I don't know what direction my life is going in. School is going well, but not great. Two courses are a breeze, and in the other two I'm getting B's (ha, a little rhyme in there...) I'm studying Psych. It IS interesting. It IS practical. But I don't know if it's really for me. I'm sure what exactly would be right for me, but I can't help but wonder if what I've chosen is.

Even though I feel happy [most of the time] something about my situation, my orientation...the direction of my life...something about it seems not quite right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home