3.21.2005

.. Oh Bugger ..

I will now take the time to revoke one of my previous statements about the residence walls being soundproof. They aren't, and my next door neighbour is being intensively LOUD right now. Bugger.

Watched The Incredibles with my family yesterday, and scrapbooked at the same time. [Great movie]. I hate doing anything less than two things at once...I started five scrapbook pages over the weekend. Only one of them is finished. I meant to finish them back at school today, but I forgot adhesive and I forgot my white cardstock. Bugger Again.

I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday. Runny nose, sore throat, throwing up, minor breakdown - you know the drill. I don't feel good, but I am feeling better. Three and a half days and I get to go home again, and for three days instead of two.

Unfortunately I have class on Easter Monday. Bugger again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home