3.22.2005

.. Magnetic Poles ..

I love music. I have for a long time. It makes me happy when I want to be, and soothes me when I feel upset. I used to listen to music because other people liked it. Because I "wanted" to like it...Now I listen to other music because I like it and I want to listen to it. And I listen to a lot of different music as well. I guess my taste in music could be called eclectic, but then, so could I, I suppose.

My wardrobe certainly is: beach bum to skater girl. Preppy to comfy...dressed up to subdued.

My scrapbooks are. Bright colours on one page, and black and white on the next. one spread with one huge photo, the next with five smaller ones. Graphic to Shabby. I love it all.

I love a mix of classically traditional and urban contemporary. One without the other doesn't quite work with me. I love clean lines and geometric shapes. But I love softness and sweetness mixed in. Black and white combined with sage green. I love rock music and I love ballads. I love to laugh, but sometimes I love to cry. They both leave me feeling cleansed and renewed.

There is something remarkably satisfying in learning about yourself. In beginning to understand yourself. In accepting yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home