3.29.2005

.. it's been a while ..

.. and I haven't been around. Spent several hours yesterday and this morning writing an eight page paper due at 1.00 this afternoon. Completed without a hitch, but likely not very well written. Unfortunate really, but it's hard to care when I'm practically guaranteed a B, even if it deserves an A.

And OH! It's beautiful outside today. GORGEOUS sunshine and only the slightest wind. I went out without a jacket, though I probably should have worn one, and I felt freer than I have in a long time. 2.5 days of school left and I am done. 3.5 days left and Nathan and I have been together for 4 whole years.

I'm addicted to Ryan Cabrera right now. If I didn't love Nathan I think I might fall in love with Ryan. I may do it anyway ;) (just kidding :D) Listen to his music if you get the chance. you might like it. (you might not, but hey, whatever)

Since I am going home in two days, I think I should pack some pieces of my room up. Make myself feel like I'm doing something useful :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home