4.27.2005

.. rambler ..

Why do I get the feeling I'm not very good at this blogging thing. I want to be dedicated, I really really do. I'm just not I suppose...

I wrote my last exam today - my jaw hurts from clenching it for the last 48 hours...I do that when I get stressed out. Maybe it will feel better in the morning. The exam went really well though. i made it through 27 questions before hitting one I didn't know the answer to. And it had a typo in it, which explained my confusion. I was in and out in finished in less than an hour - brillant! My mum waited in my Rez room while I wrote it, and then we packed the last few things into the car and headed off home. It is SUCH a relief to be home. I love being home. My cat has finally forgiven me for deserting her and won't leave me alone. My room smells like vanilla laundry sheets and not like no-one lives there. The bed isn't made and there is stuff all over the floor, but I really am working on tidying it up.

I'm half done one of my goals for the week - I picked up the photo's to send to Kate, I just haven't sent them yet. With any luck they'll be sent on Friday. I'm going out with my mum that day, to quilt show, to a quilt shop and to *drumroll* a scrapbooking store :) I'm very excited! Unfortunately I'm not buying supplies for myself, but for another project on the go. I've been recruited to make a guestbook for a 30th wedding anniversary party. It should be fun - I'm going to make it half scrapbook half guestbook. Lots of lines for people to write messages, and lots of pages for the happy couple (Nathan's Aunt and Uncle) to put their favourite photo's in. Hopefully they will like it...

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2005 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been moving home in spurts. i move everything home on saturday though and i'm scared to start packing my stuff up here because of having to unpack at home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home