4.21.2005

.. almost there ..

Three exams down, and one to go. Studied for a week for Friday's exam and it was horrible. Rotten. Terrible. Spent two and a half days studying for Monday's exam. It went well. Spent just over one day studying for yesterday's exam and it went great - even easier than the tests I've been writing in that class all year. One more next Wednesday and I am officially done my first year. One year down and three and a half to go...

For some strange reason I'm finding myself addicted to the show Starting Over, on TLC and CTV. Maybe because I can see some much of myself in all of those women. Feel trapped inside yourself and wanting to move on and be free but being scared because it's so hard to leave your comfort zone. But I'm learning, and I'll get there one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My dad and brother are working on finishing the basement. It's a slow process, but when they finish I get to move into Simon's old room, which is bigger. Maybe I'll actually have anough room for all of the stuff that I have. I'm trying to let go of a lot of things, but it's hard. Something else to work on I suppose. Maybe I need to work on not buying things before I start trying to get rid of them. I guess that's a good place to start, especially since I have about fifty dollars to my name.

Tara Whitney proposed a challenge to set a goal for one project to do each week. I actually have two projects. One is to pick up my reprints and send them off to Kate for our photo swap. The second is to unpack at least two of the boxes crowding up my room. We'll see how that goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home