4.21.2005

.. listed ..

I got these categories from Nichole W's blog [http://nicholew.typepad.com], and I thought maybe it would be fun to do my own list, so here goes:


5 THINGS YOU LOVE

  • Nathan
  • My family
  • Bubbles
  • Markers
  • Scrapbooking
5 THINGS YOU HATE
  • Pickles
  • Worms
  • People being loud while I'm trying to sleep
  • Not having money
  • That I want to eat healthy, but can't make myself do it
5 THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
  • Physics
  • Why I care so much about what other people think of me
  • How anyone can eat seafood. EWWW!
  • Why it is so hard to just let go...
  • How I managed to earn the scholarship that I earned
5 THINGS ON YOUR DESK
  • My computer moniter
  • 4 computer speakers
  • A jar full of clear and blue glass rocks
  • A jar full of paint brushes
  • Some dust
5 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS
  • Nathan
  • Simon
  • My Mum
  • Anna
  • Darra
5 THINGS YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW
  • Writing this list
  • Thinking I should get ready to go out later
  • Wishing I could eat a whole pizza [I'm sooo hungry!]
  • Listening to Ashlee Simpson - Love Makes the World Go Round
  • Playing with my necklace
5 NEGATIVE FACTS ABOUT YOU
  • I interrupt people without meaning to
  • I'm much too defensive
  • I dwell on things that aren't even important
  • I am SUCH a procrastinator
  • I care too much about what other people think of me, so there are an awful lot of things I don't do...
5 POSITIVE FACTS ABOUT YOU
  • I love with my whole heart
  • When people need me, I do my best to be there for them
  • I understand what I need to do to be the best person I can be. And I'm working on becoming that person
  • I am a smart person. And I'm not afraid to admit it anymore
  • I am determined to make something of myself, and to do it because I WANT TO, not because someone else thinks I should.
5 THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
  • Get married
  • Have a family
  • Learn to give unconditionally
  • Be happy in my own skin
  • Be published!!!
5 THINGS YOU CAN'T DO
  • Change the past...But I can apologize for my mistakes
  • Walk in a straight line. [haha, I am always bumping into things!]
  • Keep my room clean
  • Stop myself from getting sad. But I'm learning how to stop STAYING sad.
  • Snap my fingers.
5 THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT TURN YOU ON
  • White teeth
  • A sense of humor
  • Sexy cars and bassy music
  • Sparkly eyes
  • Honesty
5 FAVORITE MOVIES
  • Cinderella Story
  • The Notebook
  • Simply Irresistable
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Sweet November
NAME 5 THINGS YOU ARE SCARED OF
  • Spiders
  • Thunderstorms, but only when I'm alone
  • Losing the people I love
  • Disappointing the people that care about me
  • Change...
And that's really all I have to say for now...

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2005 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm the same way about thunderstorms. after the last time i commented i thought you'd stopped posting once you realized someone actually read it! ;)

 
At April 22, 2005 2:53 PM, Blogger elliearsenault said...

LOL, no I was just so busy with finals that I didn't get on the computer a whole lot during that week. I am sooo glad I have only one left!!

 
At April 24, 2005 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girlie! sooo good "seein ya" & gettin your blog!! aren't those list things fun?! you are so awesome, ellie! :) have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home