5.12.2005

.. back again ..

... don't know for how long, but for at least one entry. I'm working again now 3 to 4 shifts [long ones] a week. With any luck I'll be getting a promotion and a raise which is awesome. i decided I'm spending all of the money on my first pay check, and then saving most of what I make after that. I am planning to buy:

  • A package of corkboard tiles for my new room. I am going to stamp a word on each one in vblack acrylic paint and line them up on the wall so i can get a lot of this stuff out of piles and up to use as inspiration, reminders, whatever
  • A clear case for my SB paper. Rigt now it is living in a plastic bag and a cardboard box and I need something better
  • A silver craft knife
  • Two new bathing suits - they are SO cute and are only 24.99 each! It's impossible to find cute AND cheap bathing suits, so I better jump on them while I have the chance :D (one is white with green palm tree leaves on it, and the other one is also white with colourful polkadots on it.
  • A HAIRCUT!!! my dad said he will help me pay for that though, which is great :)

Yeah, I dunno what else. I got two marks back on my finals: 94 on my Psych and 94 on my genetics which means I nailed an A+ for my fnal grade in both classes.

YAY!!!!

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2005 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home