2.14.2006

.. happy valentine's day ..

Happy Valentine's Day!! This is one of my favourite holidays. I'm not sure why, but it is. it has always made me feel so happy inside [except for that one when scott had just broken up with me, lol]. I think Nathan and I are going out for dinner at Pizza Hut :D Not very traditional, but very us, and I think I'd rather be that way anyways. I didn't get him a Valentine's Day card, but he won't get me one either. It kind of makes me sad. I try not to be material about things like that, but it's nice to feel super special on one special day each year.

My Gran has gone home now. She only left half and hour ago, and already I miss her. she's getting old, and everytime she leaves, I can't help but wonder if it might be the last time I get to say good-bye....Her and my granddad live in England, so we're lucky to see them once a year. She' so much fun to hang around with, and I'm so lucky that I get to see them as often as I do. My Daddy's parents live much closer, and I haven't seen them in almost five years! That's kind of embarassing to admit, but there's not a whoel lot I can do about it myself, expecially since I can't drive.

_______________________________________________

And so it is nearly halfway through reading week [spring break] and I've done almost nothing. I got an Hbc card yesterday which is neat, except that since I got ten percent off all yesterday's purchases, I bought everything for my mum and gran, and now they owe me almost three hundred d0llars! The benefits company owes me 360 dollars as well, since I just bought two new pairs of glasses [they are crazy cool]. OOh, and I bought wicked cool new shoes too, red ones, by Duff's. I wanted the pink one's, but they didn't have a size seven, and the left shoe in the size eight felt funny. I think I like the red one's better anyways though :D

*Sigh* I have tons of work to do, and I still want to scrapbook a bit today as well. Maybe I'll remember to write some more later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home