2.21.2006

.. wowzers ..

Holy Cow!! I totally just figured out how brushes work in Photoshop! This could be a dangerous thing :D I was getting sooo frustrated because nothing would save, and I couldn't change colours, but I must have been doing something wrong, because all of a sudden, everything started working!! YAY!!
I know this is nothing special, but this is the first file I made that worked out successfully.

This is a photo of Nathan and I that is about a year and a half old. since I got it back from the developer, it has been and still is one of my favourites.

I've done absolutely no school work today. That's my next task. I wrote yesterday's exam, and I think it went well. It was both easier and harder than I had anticipated. There wasn't as much on it as I had expected, but the multiple choice questions were awfully specific. That was disappointing, because he made it seem like they wouldn't be. I have a linguistics quiz to do on the internet this weekend, so i need to get caught up on all my readings and my notes so I can do well on that.

I said on Saturday that I'm not sure I care about falling behind. I'm not sure why I said that. Of course I care. Of course I worry about not doing well. About not getting this scholarhsip renewed next year. I don't know if I can even afford to geo to school next year if I don't have this scholarship.

Of course I still care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home