2.22.2006

.. two two ..

Two posts in one day! Look at me go! Bones WAS a repeat tonight, which was wicked cool, because I didn't really want to miss American Idol. I dunno If I'll be able to catch it tomorrow though - I might have to call home and ask them to record it for me. In the States they called that "TiVo"ing it. I guess in Canada we'd "PVR" it, but I dunno, lol.

Only one lecture tomorrow - Research Methods. Not my favourite, even though the prof is great. He doesn't give us any breaks though, and three hours is an awfully long time to sit still and write without a break! I keep meaning to send him an email, but so far I also keep forgetting. Mel said she'd send him an email too, so maybe if a few people send him one he might change it up and give us a break. All we need is ten minutes, lol! I wish the lecture didn't end so late either. I know 5.30 isn't exactly late, but it's still winter, and still cold at night, and walking back to Kathy's in the dark at 7.00 pm isn't at the top of my fun list!!
_____________________________

One of the last entries I left here before I "vanished" was not too long after my four year anniversary with nathan. Our five year is quickly approaching. It's so hard ot believe sometimes that we've really been together for that long.

Five years
60 months
260 weeks
1826 days
one quarter of my entire life, and nearly that of his.
5 years of seeing each other nearly every day
5 years of arguing but never having a single real fight
5 years of never hanging up on one another, and only falling asleep angry at one another every so often
almost five years of "I Love you's", and exaclty five years of "I miss you's"
5 years of wondering who I might be with out him
and five years I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING...

I Love You Nathan. **muah**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home