3.02.2006

.. Bringing in March ..

Only ten minutes to post today. I decided yesterday that
  • I will donate at least thirty dollars a month (fifty in the summer time) to charity. (this month I did $15 to the Red Cross and $15 to United Way)
  • Transfer at least ten percent of each pay cheque to my savings account
  • Open up and RRSP by the end of April, and try to put at least $50.00 a month in it
  • Stop spending so much money on fast food, and focus on foods from home that are better for me

I think those are pretty reasonable goals for myself, and in one day I did two of the four. Go me :) Last night, I also:

  • Read a whole chapter in my Research methods text
  • Printed off the study notes for the 5 chapters that are on the Research Methods exam
  • Caught up on four days of notes for Linguistics



I'm going to Wasaga Beach this summer with about 15 other people this summer, which is wicked cool. I'm totally buying a new bathing suit (or two!!) I don't think I've had a new one in two years, so I think I've earned them :) And I don't buy super expensive ones anyway. It's not worth it for something I can only used like four months of the year anyways. but we're going for 8 whole days at the beginning/middle of July. You better believe I'm be going camera crazy those days. I'll probably end up with a whole wasaga scrapbooking album :D anyway, Time to get ready for school!

ps!! Only one month until my five year anniversary <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home