2.27.2006

.. lately i'm into ..

My group and I got 85% on our project proposal for Environmental Studies. Go Us!! We're doing a presentation on the use of nature images in advertising to perpetrate gender stereotypes. Deep I know. lol!

No school tomorrow, because it is Tuesday. So I can sleep in, and then catch up on some notes and readings. Especially for Research Methods. I think I have an exam in that class next week. Eww. It seems like we just wrote an exam in that class! Other than that, I only have one quiz, and then no more tests etc. until pretty much when finals start. I only have three finals during the exam period which is pretty wicked. My fourth one is during the last week of classes, in Research Methods [three exams in three months!! brutal!]

I went grocery shopping yesterday. I love grocery shopping, though I'm not quite sure why. I bought:

  • 3 apples
  • a bunch of red grapes
  • sunflower seeds
  • 200 g of fat free lean smoked ham
  • a box of Toppables crackers
  • a garlic and cheese bun
  • 3 chocolate chip bagels
  • 1 big green cucumber

All in all, a relatively healthy shopp. Maybe not the bagels, but hey, at least I'm eating something for breakfast :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home