2.28.2006

.. Tuesday Night ..

Michelle Branch has a wicked song called Tuesday Morning on her Motel Paper Album. I've really got to rip that one onto my iPod. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

right now I'm scanning midterms from statistics to keep just in case. Tedious and Time consuming, but better to keep a copy and not need it, than not keep one and need it after all. Besides, I did well on them, so looking at them might give me warm and fuzzy's when I'm feeling low about myself sometime. Or not. But whatever. lol.

The weather dude is calling for another snow storm on Thursday. Why do the storms always happen on Monday's and Thursday's? That means there's no point in bussing all the way home on Monday's because it would take 4 hours, and that I am late getting picked up from Nathan on Thursday's, because it takes so bloody long just to get back to Pickering! It was -22 degress this morning. Isn't that ridiculous? MINUS TWENTY TWO DEGREES! It's supposed to be getting warmer at the end of February, not colder. At least it's not supposed to be too bad tomorrow. And there's no snow in the forecast either. So I'll get home faster and get to work faster too. riiiiight :P

well, I'm on my last page of my midterm photocopying, so I guess it is time to go and dig out that Michelle branch CD so I can get to bed. Maybe more tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home