3.29.2006

.. random ..


I took this crazy bus picture a while ago, not too long after I bought my camera. The colour is atrocious, and I'm not sure why I even kept it, but I like it... Kind of Alien or something. It's a photo of 2 of my 4 computer speakers, lol. I love these things! [..And they are reallt silver, not blue!! - Nathan bought them for me for my birthday last year...I love that dude!]

I bought him two seasons of CSI for our anniversary...Kinda boring, and not super inventive, but he LOVES that show [everytime he starts watching it, it's like he gets suctioned to the TV, and can't stop watching until it's over, lol]. I feel kinda cheap, because it's not very expensive [only $126.50 for both seasons]...but we're both pretty strapped for cash these days, and so that is the best I can do right now. I'm wondering if anything special is even going to ahppen this weekend. I made a point of not talking about it, so I guess we'll have to see how that turns out.

Anyway...I have a final tomorrow, so I should really be getting back to studying...

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your speakers are cool! mine are kind of shaped like that too.

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home