4.04.2006

.. i clicked my red heels ..

And I was HOME!! [and I really DO have red shoes. I'm wearing them RIGHT now...in the house. whoops!]

I love knowing that I get to stay home for the next 5 months. Even though I still have to write 3 exams, and even though I have summer school through May and June, I still get to live at home [.and at Nathan's.]

I can't wait to ScrapBook. I haven't been able to in months and months. and most of the scrapbooking I did then got shipped off to Michigan to go on display. Which, don't get me wrong, is wicked cool :o) But I like seeing them sometimes too. I have a whole pile of pictures I need to edit and get printed as well. Some of them are really crummy quality, b
ut they are SO funny, so they need to get scrapped anyways! Like this one!! [LOL! this is Me and my buddy Jenn [Nathan's Cousin Matt's Girlfriend] at Matt's house two weekends ago. I'm the one with the green turban, lol! Those are actually pyjama pants on our heads. And no, we weren't quite ourselves when this photo was taken :) ]

Friday night we were up until FIVE AM at Matt's house, partying and what-not. It was so much fun! I never really partied in high school, because I didn't want to drink, and i wasn't comfortable being with that many drunk people. But I'm getting used to that, LOL :S. Needless to say, most of us were feeling pretty good on Friday night, and Nathan was feeling much too good to drink home, so the two of us just stayed at Matt's. And we went to be sooo early in the morning, and then got up five hours later. I'm still trying to recover from the lack of sleep!


So, Nathan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Saturday, after making our way home from Matt's house. He even suprised me with flowers :D I wasn't expecting them at all, and they are beautiful! More lillies [which are my favourites] and they are white, and pink and white this time. And blooming like CRAZY! I'll have to take a few pictures and post them. I didn't even get a picture of the two of us on Saturday [I'm a bad scrapper!!]. But we both looked so dead that it would have been a rotten photo anyways!

But, he took me to the Keg for dinner, which was SUPER yummy, and we got there early enough that we did not have to wait in line, and we hardly had to wait for our food either. We both had chicken and ribs. I had a baked potato, and he had fries, and my chicken had teryaki sauce, instead of honey BBQ. [ i LOVE teryaki sauce!!]

Anayway...I don't know what else to say, but i'll be back :D

2 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you basically get to be home for five months? lucky! my finals run until the 25th! i could go home in between which i probably will, but i have one on the 10 and 11th, then i'm going to calgary until the 17th, i write again on the 19th and then i'll probably go home for a few days.

and what's this about your scrapbooking going to michigan? i still check you gallery every now and then!

 
At June 08, 2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home