4.25.2006

.. Tuesday Again ..

I don't even have an excuse for not updating. Zilch, nothing, Nada. :P My last exam is in two days, so I have been reading up and doing problems for the past few days. Still lots more to do though, unfortunately. I'm feeling weird today. Maybe tired...maybe apprehensive...maybe in need for change. Who knows.

Next week I start summer school. And working three days a week. That should be interesting. So far I am enrolled in Psychology of the Family. I'm still working on Cognition, but so far, no luck. I'll probably just go to the lectures anyways, and ask the prof if they'll give me permission to join. We'll see how that goes.

I'm kinda pissed about work though. Bryan used to work with us, and then he got promoted, and not he works in Mississauga, instead of with us at the Zoo. So technically, he's not OUR employee anymore. But now, all of a sudden, he's in everybody's business, planning schedules that Ada and I ALREADY made, and changing things without telling us what he's changing! I told him that I want to do the special function billing and tracking, and then he writes on the schedule that I have to train the new guy on it. WHY? I'm the one that will be doing them anyways. I said I don't mind doing Inventory keying, and I have to train the new dude on that too. GRRR... It's just frustrating that everything is up in the air, and nothing is being explained. And, now that Bryan is gone, I am doing a bunch of stuff that HE did before, and my poisition is still the same, and I haven't had a raise or anything....

.......... *SiGH* I sound like a whiney little kid :( .........

I got my hair cut last Tuesday. It sits pretty much on my shoulders now, like it did when I got it cut last time. I'm brutal for getting my hair cut...like every four months, and that is it.

Whatever.

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know the tired feeling. i finished finals today and im hardly even pumped about it. im just burnt out.

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home