4.17.2006

.. Monday Musings ..

Happy Easter Monday!

12.57pm on Monday Afternoon. Mum picked up two more pieces of the bathing suits I bought. Super cute, AND they fit awesome :D They back-orded one piece though, the one I liked the most...I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it comes in or not.

I got to go to Walmart on Thursday. I have a love-hate relationship with that place...I know some of the goings-on in their company practices, and I am not all that comfortable with them. But...They do have some nice and inexpensive pieces, which is the drawing factor. We're going to be getting a new one in Bowmanville in th next year or so. And that is one thing I am certainly not thrilled about. It will DESTROY all the downtown businesses. Grr...

So I'm watching Chocolat right now. [Johnny Depp, Yeehaw!]This movie is wicked. Makes me hungry for chocolate, which isn't great, since I have some easter eggs sitting here right beside me!!

Nothing interesting to say today...nothing interesting to say most days!

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh i hate bathing suit shopping, but i totally need a new one this year too!

 
At June 08, 2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home