5.01.2006

.. back to school tomorrow ..

I mean seriously, how much does that suck? Had my last final on Thursday morning [and holy crap was it ever hard], and tomorrow is Tuesday, and it is back to school again. No extra days off to enjoy. Friday at work, and today at work, and the weekend spent as usual. Except that Nathan was sick, and his parents were gone, so we had to stay home for the dogs

Exciting.

And, to top it all off, I can't even take the summer school class that i WANT to take, because it is at the campus, and there is absolutely no way I could make it there in time. Without leaving at like 5.00 am, and that is just too early for me to even think about. Crap.

Went to the scarpbooking store on Friday, and bought a few things. paper mostly...some cardstock. Charlene told me again that I should be teaching classes there. which is super flattering, but I don't exactly know how to take it, since they haven't actually ASKED me to teach. And I wouldn't even know where to begin! I've never even BEEN to a scrapping class before, let alone taught one!

My room is a mess and it is making me feel crowded and claustrophobic...maybe I will remember to write more once I get some tidying up done.

4 Comments:

At May 07, 2006 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice comment, lol.

i'm really happy i've never had to take summer session. i think it would destroy me. ;)

what classes are you taking? i wouldn't have minded taking an online course but as luck would have it, none were offered!

 
At June 08, 2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home