5.17.2006

.. Wednesday Ramblings ..

I mean really, how much do I suck? Vanishing for almost two and a half weeks! I'm back, now now anyways, LOL.

. So I am in summer school now, taking Cognition. I wanted to take Psychology of the family, but it is at the other campus, and just wasn't going to work. We already had our midterm in that class...I think it went okay, but I am not %100 sure yet. no grade until next Tuesday probably. We got our final grades for 05/06 released yesterday... 6 A's including one A+. Go Me :) My GPA went down though a bit from last year which is disappointing, but maybe if I work mucho hardo [LOL] in Cognition I might be able to pull off an A+ in it, and pull my GPA up a bit more.

So I worked today, and got the bus home from Whitby after my Dad dropped me off. perfect timing too, since th ebus was pulling up right as I got there! No waiting in the rain either - even better! While I was waiting in Oshawa I started talking to one of my old boyfriends, Scott. Man, he was looking rough. He's only a year older than I am, and already he has a little girl, Brianna [beautiful name...] I'm so proud of him for taking care of her though....He was lookign worn out and stressed, but his face lit up when he talked about her, and I could just tell that he meant every loving word. I can't decide if I am surprised by that or not...I don't really think so...he always just needed something to be passionate about. Why not be passionate about her I guess...Nothing beats that.

I joined the gym last week too. It is SOOO nice there! I did my fitness asdsessment yesterday...She took my Body Fat percentage, showed me some of the machines, booked me for orientation. All in all, not too bad. The pool is my favourite part of it though. They have the pool and the hot tub, and they are both Salt Water, instead of chlorine. So it tastes funny, but no green hair :D

Time to read about attention. Yeehaw....:S


3 Comments:

At June 08, 2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home