5.17.2006

.. Down down ..

Downloading...it's addicting. I'm a bad dowloader too...I do get most of my songs from iTunes these days, but I must admit that in a pinch, Limewire is my best friend. So, I have been catching up on blogs for, oh, the last hour or so, and was reading through one of Nadine's posts and she was talking about Pandora, which I love. She metioned a song that she liked by Plumb, and holy time warp! Do you ever suddenly get reminded of music that you LOVED years ago, and somehow managed to forget about? I do...and then it's like DUDE! How could I ever have forgotten about this?!?!

Needless to say, I've been searching and searching for Plumb songs, and listening as I catch up on Blogs. My personal fave is "stranded". Love it. Used to listen to it every single day when I was younger. Bet I'll be doing that again for the next little while too...:D

My room is still a FREAKING huge mess! Seriously, I have to CRAWL over things, just to move in here! It's hard to combine two rooms full of stuff into one tiny space...Winter clothes in a plastic container to move to the basement. Gym bag and laundry basket with no home. Big Ass bed that takes up half the space, but I couldn't possibly live without. 2 book shelves crammed with books, movies, magazines, scrapping supplies, camera's, notebooks...A desk that is about a foot too deep, but I don't really want to give up [besides, it only cost $30.00 from Ikea!!]

Anyway, I need to make some changes to my cardio playlist on the iPod...fill the dishwasher for mum before she gets home...get ready to watch the Finale of BONES - SO excited about that one!

Two posts in one night! I'm on a roll!!

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE plumb! i was so happy that song popped onto pandora one day and i went in a time warp. i first heard of them when i was at a youth group thing and we watched left behind. stranded is totally my favorite song by them too!

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home