5.23.2006

.. sunshiney day ..

What sucky weather for a Holiday weekend! Of course, it gets sunny today, after the weekend is over! Oh well, I didn't do anything exciting anyways...After Nathan's episode at the gym on Thursday, we decided no late nights - which was fine with me, because I was exhausted! Still tired today too, so I slept on the way to school, and on the way home...Nothing else to do for those 2.5 hours [each way!!]

So I have been trying to eat better lately...I'm noticing though that now I am eating less junky food, I feel hungry ALL THE TIME!! I feel like some unsatiable animal that could just eat and eat and eat all day! I hope that is normal, lol :D. Although, I guess with going to the gym as well I will be burning more energy than in the past, and I guess that would make me pretty hungry as well...

Right now on my iPod:
  1. Sunshine - Hipjoint and Anders Johansson
  2. Phobic - Plumb
  3. Inside and Out - Feist
  4. Boys Don't Cry - Plumb
  5. Stranded - Plumb
  6. Build me up Buttercup - The Temptations
  7. Hips Don't Lie - Wycleff and Shakira
  8. Speechless - Melissa O'Neill
  9. SOS - Rhianna
  10. Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
  11. Real Life Fairy Tale - Plumb
  12. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
  13. Why - Jason Aldean

* * * * *

So my orientation for the gym was yesterday. Jenn decided to come with me, which was cool. Steph showed us a bunch of the machines, proper form, what each machine works...and we even got a free training program to start us off, which we didn't know we'd be getting. I won't be doing it every time I go to the gym, but I will try and do it everyother trip though. Jenn and I are planning on working in some excersises on the stability balls as well, so we will probably alternate between the ball and the machines. We'll see, lol!

4 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at all that plumb! :)

 
At June 08, 2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home