5.30.2006

.. before today ..

So Monday it was 29 degrees here...42 with the humidex, which trnaslates to disgustingly hot - Poor air quality alert, smog alert, and extreme heat advisory. Gross. I'm all for warmer weather, but it would be nice if it could stop at warm, and not continue to unbearably gross...

Went to Matt's house on Sunday for Rotisserie Chicken on the BBQ, swimming, sunshine, and then to the movies to go and see X-3...it was good, but not great. And short too...it seemed like there should have been more development, more to the ending...more something.

Saturday I slept while Nathan had to work in the morning, then got up and ate, and went to the gym - 3 days in a row...go me. Saturday night was UFC 60, Hughes VS. Gracie. All of the fights were really good, and it ended early, as usual. People are always so suprised when they find out that I love watching the Ultimate Fighter. I'm not sure why I like it, but it's not really worth wondering about. Maybe because most of the fighters are hot and half naked, lol!!

3 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao about the UFC. i used to be a huge WWF fan when i was younger. my brother and i got ppv all the time and always had a bunch of friends come over.

 
At June 08, 2006 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home