5.29.2006

.. stupidness ..

Feeling angry tonight...Not spending as much time with Nathan lately because we are both in school, which means more nights at home, and less nights at his house. This translates to him getting grumpy when talking to me on the phone, me getting upset because he's being kinda rude, then him being fine, and not getting why I'm sounding frustrated, when he announces out of nowhere that he's going to bed.

And the next day it's like nothing ever happened. Once, I can handle, even twice...But it seems to be a common thing these days

And I hate going to bed angry. I don't get enough sleep as it is.

4 Comments:

At May 29, 2006 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate going to bed angry too. especially since i have a habit of waking up that way or worse.

 
At June 08, 2006 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home