7.28.2006

.. goodness ..

28 days later, and she's alive!!

Recap:
  • Beginning of the month - began working full time AND got a $1.00 raise!
  • July 7th to 15th - Went to Wasaga Beach on vacation. FUN times, and pictures to follow...eventually
  • Since then - still working full time...not sleeping well, gym 3-4 times a week. Up to a a three day schedule now, instead of two. This means I'm making progress :D
  • Going to commit myself to Rhonna 21 day challenge, without actually signing up...no time to do the journal, but I WILL make time to make the changes...to do daily, beginning Monday:
  1. Stretch in the morning, and then again before bed to improve flexibity
  2. On non-gym days...do at least 50 crunches on the stability ball
  3. Take GNC multi vitamin
  4. Take BeneFibre
  5. Take Greens+ daily detox formula

We'll see how it goes. I have been sleeping poorly, and feeling a little...drained lately, so maybe this will help me out. hopefully!

in other news....

got to go to Ikea the other day. love that store...i bought two bed side tables and a dresser for going to Kara's apartment. now all that is left is the bed, and maybe a desk....then of course is the task of moving everything there and putting it all together, but i will cross that bridge when i get to it.

bought "the wreckers" - stand still, look pretty, album on iTunes the other night. Not bad. Not great either, but easy, light country tunes.

Sold my computer to my brother. He gets it on Monday night, and during the day monday i will be ordering my new LAPTOP [:D] from Dell. And I get a discount through work, which is wicked sweet!

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you got a dell!

about time you updated. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home