6.19.2006

.. at this moment ..

Not much time for typing, but just a few minutes for updating. Exam in Three days, and still lots and lots of reading and catching up left to do. Work today, with a printer that went on vacation!! Awfully hard to get your paperwork done when you can't even print anything off!

I got my two new books in the mail today, yeehaw! Unfortunately for me, I also opened up the box. Bad idea when I am supposed to be studying Cognition, and not scrapbook pages, lol :)

Bought a new pair of sunglasses on the weekend, since I managed to break my old ones, and then proceed to lose them before I could get them fixed! These ones are a super dark gray with sparkly bits along the sides. I think, if i could, I try and make everything I own at least a little bit sparkly. Then I could always look alive, even if I wasn't really feeling it...like right now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home