6.15.2006

.. almost ten "aye-emm" ..

Sitting in the chair, with the window open and the wind blowing in as the train rolls on by. Most people hate the noise of the trains. I've lived near them since I was five. Even in two moves, they've still been close. Always comforting, except once in a while when it's 2.00 am, and I can't seem to fall asleep.

Spent even more money this morning. Ordered a skirt for Wasaga and Cuba, and a Top to wear to the wedding. Still need the rest of the outfit, but at least I have started. I feel kinda crazy buying clothes for the end of January...but I know there will be nothing to find if I wait until the Fall.

Not going in to school today. No new material, just review - I'd rather spend the 5.5 hours of wasted bus ride time doing some real studying instead. And studying is right up at the top of my To Do list for the day. That and washing my gym clothes. Yuck!

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i shop the same way in summer, knowing the money won't be there once school starts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home