6.05.2006

.. Soo ..

...someone totally ate the rest of my icecream. Probably for the best since I am not supposed to be eating things like that anyways, but disappointing none the less. I'll have to find something else instead...maybe tea and a Hop 'n' go bar. I love those things!!

I did get my hair cut last week...so now it sits on my shoulders, once I've straightened. Perfect. I am getting tired of my boring boring brown hair though. It's too bad highlights are so high maintenance, because I love them...Just can't afford them these days. And don't really need them I suppose. I'm trying harder to "go without" these days. Sometimes it is certainly easier than others, that is for sure.

Tomorrow I am back to school. Which means I should probably try to get some work done tonight, since I managed to totally slack of last week, and get absolutely nothing done. nothing. Hopefully I can change that tonight. After I have a shower
And eat
and straighten my hair
and fix my work out shcedule

haha

3 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't afford to do anything but brush my hair when i'm going to school!

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home