6.01.2006

.. ten twenty-eight ..

Almost 10.30 on Thursday morning. Been up for an hour and a half, and have doen nothing yet. Absolutely nothing. Room is still a mess. Haven't finished reading chapter for OR even started chapter five. Haven't really stopped complaining.

HAVE:
  1. moved the big container out of my room. It's now sitting in the hallway, lol.
  2. Been eating more fruit, though not neccessarily move veggies. Still working on that one
  3. Been going to the gym. Even made up a work out schedule to follow. Oh ya - I'm hard core. Going tonight...and tomorrow...and Saturday as well.

I can't remember if I wrote about Ashley and Jeff's wedding yet. Probably not if I can't remember. I'm going to CUBA January 26.07 for my first wedding ever! A whole week in a hot country - wicked sweet. $1279.99 + $99.04 tax ... + $87.48 in insurance. Still have to call and find out what exactly does the insurance cover. Ya I know, I'm a loser - buy the insurance before I even know what it covers, lol.

In fact...I should probably go call about that now, before I forget. And I should probably eat something for breakfast as well.

2 Comments:

At June 03, 2006 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was supposed to be going to a wedding in the dominican in january too, but i decided i didn't want to spend the money, and go somewhere else nice for the february break.

 
At July 19, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home