6.14.2006

.. recently I ..

  1. Bought 4 movies, and I'm watching the second one right now. Watched Just Like Heaven last night, and am watching Elizabethtown right now. Still have Crash and Mr and Mrs Smith left.
  2. Booked my spot, paid the deposit and the insurance for CUBA in January.
  3. Found out my Final exam for summer school is a week tomorrow, but I am SO not ready for it yet.
  4. Have been feeling more confident in myself - how I look, how I feel, how I talk...and I can't quite figure out why.
  5. Have been getting angry about things, but am moving on, not hanging on.
  6. Moved my cactuses to the bedroom window so they can soak up some sunshine.
  7. Ordered 2 new books from AMAZON.CA: Love your Handwriting by Heidi Swapp, and Scrap City
  8. Decided I'm not going back to Kathy's in the fall, but am moving in to Kara's apartment in Vaughn. And I am totally, totally excited. [I sense a trip to Ikea in my future!!]
  9. Went to a bonfire party, and got pretty drunk, and didn't really sleep, and had a lot of fun just laughing and BEING...It's amazing how easy it is to forget to just be sometimes.

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i do love the ikea.

i have all of those movies, except just like heaven, and have not watched any of them yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home