6.29.2006

.. ten days later ..

I think I am coming to terms that I am just a bad blogger. Always have been. Probably always will be as well. Not really a good thing, but something I can handle I suppose. It's because I'm never home...Can't blog at Nathan's because their internet is SOO slow. Can't blog at work because well...it is work!

Went to my little brother's 8th grade Grad last night. He looked so cute :) Kind of a boring night, and not well planned, but it was over by 8.30 and We were home by 9.00.

And why do they have Taylor Hicks singing on a Ford commercial. That kind of irritates me. I liked him on idol, but he's not really idol enough yet to be doing endorsements. Even for a major idol sponsor.

So I've been working on my mini Wasaga album. We're going next Friday, so I'm hoping to have it all finished and ready to go by then. Maybe when we get back I will even remember to add some pictures.OOH! And I bought my new camera the other night. Samsung S600, for fifty dollars off. Yeeehaw. And small enough to keep it in my purse, and it hardly takes up any room. And still 6.0 megapixels :D

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont like taylor hicks.
i think he's gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home